Whether you’re dreaming of camping in the off season or want a tasty and fun dessert to get you excited to head out on your next camping adventure, these incredibly adorable miniature campfire s’more pies are sure to delight you! Kids will love these tasty pies that are just their size! These treats are super easy to make, so let your little campers help out! Here’s how!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 package of 6 mini pie crusts
- 2 C. milk
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- 1/4 C. chocolate chips (optional)
- Orange sprinkles (optional)
- Place your mini pie crusts on a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, prepare the instant pudding according to the box directions.
- Once the pudding is completely mixed and thickened, spoon the mixture into the pie crusts, filling them level with the top of the crusts.
- Allow your mini pies to chill in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes or until set.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, in a saucepan, on the stove, or over the campfire. Dip one end of about 24 to 30 pretzel sticks into the melted chocolate and then dip in orange sprinkles. This isn't a required step, but it adds a nice fire effect to your mini campfires!
- Take your pies out of the refrigerator. Place around 7-8 mini marshmallows in the center of your pies.
- Place four or five pretzel sticks in the center of your marshmallow pile in a triangular campfire shape.
- Enjoy some tasty pies!
Wasn’t that easy? And the end result is so delicious, so precious, and full of camping fun! Because they don’t necessarily have to use a stove or any heating, they’re a breeze to make while camping, even if you’re boondocking! Whip up a big batch at your campsite after you chow down on some tasty campfire quesadillas
or yummy campfire meatloaf
and you’ll definitely be the talk of the campground! These are also the perfect individual-sized treats for camping-themed parties! Just have fun with these neat miniature s’more campfire pies! Isn’t that what camping is all about? Try out this cute recipe and comment to let us know how it turned out!